The April 2023 “State of the Industry Report” — presented in affiliation with Ryder — shares an in-depth overview across the trucking, maritime and intermodal markets, as well as what to expect in the coming weeks. The data contained within the report provides breakdowns of capacity, volumes and rates.
In this report, you will find:
- Truckload market provides head fake, shows a further decline in volumes in March
- Intermodal market continues to deteriorate and limited savings could lead to further deterioration in intermodal volumes.
- The ocean market has rebounded from the Lunar New Year drop in volumes but hasn’t returned with a roaring vengeance.
- Consolidation is happening within the truckload market, a trend likely to continue in the coming months.
- Consumer spending continues to slow, but the labor market remains strong, making the macroeconomic environment a mixed bag.
Download the complimentary report today to access the full insights.